Meryl Streep Aktiv Forum

Treten Sie dem Forum bei, es ist schnell und einfach

Meryl Streep Aktiv Forum
Meryl Streep Aktiv Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Meryl Streep Forum

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

hey

+4
Antonia
Cori
Gail
trish
8 verfasser

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

1hey Empty hey 15/07/10, 11:36 pm

trish

trish

hey guys,
well, this is kinda funny, cos its a german group of streepers where im posting...but your channel on youtube got me and i wanted to know something about you crazy girls....plus: a streeper from london told me, that one of you girls live in new york sometimes or work there (??) and already met meryl? this is really cool...please, tell me everything!

okay so about me:
i live in redding, CA...well its a small town in usa but i love it! i was born in las vegas but believe me, you dont wanna stay in such a city where EVERYTHING seems like fun but is actually hard work and completly not true..but okay, im 30 years old working as a journalist for a local newspaper..what is fun, in a way...
i fell in love with "la streep", how the italians call her, while watching "its complicated"...i´d noticed her before on screen, cos im very interested in cinema and stars in general, but with alec she was just so romantic and funny...and so on, you are streeper, you can imagine how i feel Laughing
so im going to new york in autumn and now, with my new love for the uncrowned queen, im going to see the city with different view for the details...you know, shooting-locations and so on...i actually studied there at columbia, but now, i really fell in love with the capital, cos meryl does Very Happy

okay, so this is it, im soo looking forward to get a reply...this seems kinda unreal now but i bet we´re going to have much fun!!

xoxo TRISHY

2hey Empty Re: hey 15/07/10, 11:50 pm

Gail

Gail

Hi Trishy,

nice to have you here Smile And you´re from CA, so cool. I have to work there from time to time and maybe we could meet some time Smile
Have fun here, it´s really funny (even if I havn´t the time to write that often)

3hey Empty Re: hey 15/07/10, 11:59 pm

trish

trish

hey..
thx for ur answer...this is really kind...you work in CA? where there exactly? wow this is too cool...we should meet...of course! write me a private msg, okay? so you are the person who met meryl??

4hey Empty Re: hey 16/07/10, 12:13 am

Cori

Cori
Admin
Admin

welcome here in our forum.
i hope you have a many fun.

5hey Empty Re: hey 16/07/10, 12:16 am

Antonia

Antonia

Hello trisha,

nice to have you here. Janine the administrator is the one who had the great pleasure to
see Meryl face to face and she hugged Meryl also.
My english is not that great but in January 2011
maybe come around to the USA and stay there for a while.
I gonna be Au Pair.

I hope you enjoy our fanpage.
Have fun!!!!!
It's great to have you here!!!!!!!!

Antonia

6hey Empty Re: hey 16/07/10, 12:19 am

trish

trish

thank you very much...so janine met her? wow this is just..such a great honor...i actually cant IMAGINE to give her a hug..so is there a threat where she talks about this happening...haha just realized that i dont speak much german...so maybe she could write in english about that?? so you guys can ask her? or maybe she enters up in tbhis threat so i can write to her?
oh my god....this is really, really cool, you girls ROCK!

7hey Empty Re: hey 16/07/10, 12:19 am

trish

trish

and by the way...your english isnt that bad, juststreep...much better than my german Wink

8hey Empty Re: hey 16/07/10, 12:23 am

Janine

Janine
Admin
Admin

Hey Trish ...
I will live from September in New York and I can see Meryl, for Mamma Mia premiere in Ny 2008. So I think you mean me.
I am glad that you've found us. We welcome all new Streepers.
I wish you much fun.
We have in this area an international forum, especially for our international users. There is only written in English. If you have problems with the German language, but still want to write with us. Can you use this part of the forum.
https://meryl-streep.aktiv-forum.com/talk-about-meryl-streep-f16/
Have fun Janine

https://meryl-streep.aktiv-forum.com

9hey Empty Re: hey 16/07/10, 12:24 am

Gail

Gail

Well, the last time I was in Woodland and maybe I am there again in autumn. It depends on my client Wink
So I am gonna send you a message, would be so great. Smile
Maybe we should work together, you´re a jounalist, I am a photographer (well I am 5 years younger than you and not so experienced). We should do some Merylarticles in your newspaper... okay this was a joke Wink

But I am going to write you =)

10hey Empty Re: hey 16/07/10, 12:27 am

trish

trish

@janine: ohh wow, for mamma mia? but you wrote you will be there? well im a bit confused...but did i get it right, you were there in NY? my god, this is fantastic..so you met colin firth, too? i really love him..haha
@gail: this sounds so great....im so lookin forward your message...and woodland..this is really cool, my god...im excited! hope you can be there before i leave for NY....but lets talk about it in the message...Smile

11hey Empty Re: hey 16/07/10, 12:35 am

Janine

Janine
Admin
Admin

I have Family and friends in NY and my father is American, I'm there often. Now I'm going to live in NY, my boyfriend is working there. And yes, Colin was there, but I could only see him from a distance ..

https://meryl-streep.aktiv-forum.com

12hey Empty Re: hey 16/07/10, 03:43 pm

Gast

Gast

So:

Hi Trish!

I'm not so good in english so just#: Welcome and have fun!

Sry!

13hey Empty Re: hey 17/07/10, 12:26 pm

Meryl4life

Meryl4life

Hello Trish! Very Happy
You will have much fun here Laughing

14hey Empty Re: hey 17/07/10, 04:27 pm

FunnyJanuka

FunnyJanuka

Hey Trish. Very Happy Welcome!
So nice to have you here. You'll have a lot of fun! Razz I'm going to be in Philadelphia next month for a year or so, so maybe Janine, you and me could arrange a meeting. Very Happy
Love Janika

15hey Empty Re: hey 17/07/10, 11:02 pm

MerylStreep27

MerylStreep27

hiiii
I want to say hello too and don´t know what to say xD

16hey Empty Re: hey 10/08/10, 11:40 am

Gast

Gast

Hey : )
I want to say Hello too :) and i hope u like the page :)

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten